Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Found It!!

I found the book! It wasn't in the box I was thinking it might be in. In fact, I didn't even get to that box. I thought it might be in Zach's box of mission stuff, but that was behind another box, so I looked in the first box, not there. Tried pulling out his mission box, but it was too tall and I couldn't get it. On a whim I saw a box labeled "books" and looked in it. It was full of photo albums, but at the end, perpendicular to the albums was a manila folder. Jackpot!! I have briefly skimmed a couple highlighted things. Now I just need to sit down and read it. One of the highlighted things is that we descended from the Tathams. I remember finding Tathams not too far back when I did my research in college. Now only if I could find those papers or rediscover those ancestors. Once again, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Luck! I haven't done anything with genealogy in the past few weeks as we've geared up for school and photography took a front seat on the "Things That Must Be Done" list. I need to finish going over the Heidlebaugh document I have so I can start gathering the official documents referenced in there.

    ReplyDelete